No. of disks: 2
Format: PC Only
| || |
PASS FIRST TIME WITH OUR BEST SELLING, AWARD WINNING SOFTWARE
THE UK’S No.1 WITH OVER 3.5 MILLION UNITS SOLD!
Valid from September 2011
1. THEORY TEST
- Practise OFFICIAL DSA revision questions covering everything you could be asked in your Theory Test.
- Essential revision for learner car drivers, motorcyclists and ADIs in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Practise interactive case study questions covering all 14 DSA topics.
- Sit unlimited random mock tests that accurately simulate the OFFICIAL DSA Theory Test.
- NEW - view the full OFFICIAL DSA explanations to help you understand and remember the correct answers.
- The software analyses your progress and shows when you’re ready to sit the real test.
- Customise your tests to practise questions that need more revision.
- Watch the Theory Test introduction video.
- Printable exam papers allow you to revise away from the computer.
- Optional voiceover to help those with reading difficulties.
2. HAZARD PERCEPTION TEST
- HUNDREDS of interactive test simulation video clips.
- Sit realistic mock tests under exam conditions.
- All test clips are shot from outside the car, just like the real test.
- Analyse your performance over time using detailed progress reports.
- Watch the OFFICIAL DSA introduction video and OFFICIAL Hazard Perception sample video clips.
- Review each clip with a timeline to discover where the hazard occurred and where the maximum score could have been achieved.
- Gain experience in realistic test settings including main roads, town and city centres, dual carriageways, residential streets and country roads.
- Hints and tips to maximise your chance of passing the test.
- Find out if you’re ready for the official test.
3. PRACTICAL DRIVING LESSONS
Watch over 50 completely up to date video tutorials showing you how to reach Driving Test standard.
Revise the essential skills needed to pass the driving test.
An experienced professional instructor demonstrates EVERYTHINGthat you may be asked to perform in your test, including:
- Independent Driving
- Pre-drive safety checks
- MSM and POM routines
- Use of mirrors
- Approaching and negotiating roundabouts
- Negotiating stop and give way junctions
- Maintaining road position and following distances
- Reverse parallel park beside the road
- Reverse bay park
- Joining and exiting dual carriageways
- Left reverse into a side road
- Turn in the road
- Controlled emergency stop
- The Two Second rule and stopping distances
- Plus much more
4. LEARN YOUR ROAD SIGNS
- The easy and effective way to learn road signs and markings.
- Learn how to recognise over 500 UK road signs and markings that you could come across in your Theory Test and Practical Driving Test, and on the road after you pass.
- Over 1,000 photographs, videos and images of road signs and markings to improve your knowledge.
- Test your knowledge in the Quick Fire Quiz and discover your weaknesses.
- Ideal for learners and experienced drivers.
- 3D board game – play against the computer or challenge friends and family.
Click to see or hide the product features...
Also included: Magnetic L Plates
The Highway Code
- High quality learner plates that comply with Department of Transport regulations.
Learn on the Go
- Read, search and print the latest digital edition of The Highway Code.
Theory Test Book
- Practise OFFICIAL DSA Theory Test questions using your iPod®, mobile phone or other MP3 compatible device.
Mock Driving Test
- Revise every OFFICIAL question away from your computer using the printable Theory Test book.
Show Me, Tell Me
- Watch a full, up to date mock driving test and find out exactly what the examiner is looking for.
- Access all the OFFICIAL DSA test questions and expert answers, plus step-by-step video tutorials.
Safe Driver Test
- Essential information about all the tests and how to ensure you pass first time.
- Discover which of your own individual attitudes and behaviours make you more likely to take risks and cause a collision.
| PC Operating System: Windows® XP (SP3) / Vista (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1) |
PC CPU Type and Speed: Pentium® IV 2.0 GHz or better
Hard Drive Space (MB): 600MB (8.6GB for full installation)
Memory: 512MB (1GB for Windows® Vista or 7)
Graphics: Any DirectX 9 graphics card (with at least 32MB video memory, running at 1024x768 24 bit colour or higher)
Audio: Any DirectX 9 compatible device
Printer: Optional to print documents and reports
Internet: Required for registration, updates and web links
Extra Info: Not compatible with most Netbooks