Driving Test Success All Tests Premium
- Practise every OFFICIAL DSA question that you could be asked in your Theory Test, valid until September 2011.
- Essential revision for learner car drivers, motorcyclists and ADIs in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Practise interactive case study questions covering all 14 DSA topics.
- Sit unlimited random mock tests that accurately simulate the OFFICIAL DSA Theory Test.
- View hints and full explanations of the answers.
- The software analyses your progress and shows when you’re ready to sit the real test.
- Customise your tests to practise questions that need more revision.
- Watch the Theory Test introduction video.
- Printable exam papers allow you to revise away from the computer.
- Optional voiceover to help those with reading difficulties.
HAZARD PERCEPTION TEST
- HUNDREDS of interactive test simulation video clips.
- Sit unlimited random mock tests under exam conditions.
- All test clips are shot from outside the car, just like the real test.
- Analyse your performance over time using detailed progress reports.
- Watch the OFFICIAL DSA introduction video and OFFICIAL Hazard Perception sample video clips.
- Review each clip with a timeline to discover where the hazard occurred and where the maximum score could have been achieved.
- Gain experience in realistic test settings including main roads, town and city centres, dual carriageways, residential streets and country roads.
- Hints and tips to maximise your chance of passing the test.
PRACTICAL DRIVING LESSONS
Watch over 50 completely up to date video tutorials showing you how to reach Driving Test standard.
An experienced professional instructor demonstrates EVERYTHING that you may be asked to perform in your test, including:
- Independent Driving
- Pre-drive safety checks
- MSM and POM routines
- Use of mirrors
- Approaching and negotiating roundabouts
- Negotiating stop and give way junctions
- Maintaining road position and following distances
- Reverse parallel park beside the road
- Reverse bay park
- Joining and exiting dual carriageways
- Left reverse into a side road
- Turn in the road
- Controlled emergency stop
- The Two Second rule and stopping distances
- Plus much more
Learn your Road Signs
- Learn how to recognise over 500 UK road signs and markings that you could come across in your Theory Test and Practical Driving Test.
- Over 1,000 photographs, videos and images of road signs and markings to improve your knowledge.
- Test your knowledge in the Quick Fire Quiz and discover your weaknesses.
- Ideal for learners and experienced drivers.
- 3D board game – play against the computer or challenge friends and family.
Also included:Magnetic L Plates
- High quality learner plates that comply with Department of Transport regulations.
- Read, search and print the latest digital edition of The Highway Code.
- Practise OFFICIAL DSA Theory Test questions using your iPod®, mobile phone or other MP3 compatible device.
- Revise every OFFICIAL question away from your computer using the printable Theory Test book.
- Watch a full, up to date mock driving test and find out exactly what the examiner is looking for.
- Access all the OFFICIAL DSA test questions and expert answers, plus step-by-step video tutorials.
- Essential information about all three tests and how to ensure you pass first time.
- Discover which of your own individual attitudes and behaviours make you more likely to take risks and cause an accident.
PC Operating System: Windows® XP / Vista / 7
PC CPU Type and Speed: Pentium® IV 1.5GHz or better
Hard Drive Space (MB): 720MB
Memory: 512MB (1GB for Windows® Vista or 7)
Graphics: Any Direct3D 9 compatible device (with at least 32MB or memory)
Audio: Any DirectX 9 compatible device
Printer: Required to print documents and reports
Internet: Required for registration and software updates
Extra Info: Not compatible with Netbooks