TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Application and entire agreement
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods detailed in our quotation ( ) by the buyer (Goods
or ) fromyou Customer a company registered in under number Driver Training Ltd England and Wales 06392781
( or or ).whose registered office is at ,32 selbourne ,sutton hill, Telford ,shropshire tf7 4ay we us Supplier
2. These Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you when you accept them or the quotation or
from the date of any delivery of the Goods (whichever happens earlier) and will constitute the entire agreement
between us and you.
3. These Terms and Conditions and the quotation (together, the Contract) apply to the purchase and sale of any Goods
between us and you, to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by
trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
4. A "business day" means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday in .England and Wales
5. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
6. Words imparting the singular number include the plural and vice-versa.
7. The description of the Goods is set out in our sales documentation, unless expressly changed in our quotation. In
accepting the quotation you acknowledge that you have not relied upon any statement, promise or other representations
about the Goods by us. Descriptions of the Goods set out in our sales documentation are intended as a guide only.
8. We can make any changes to the specification of the Goods which are required to conform to any applicable safety or
other statutory or regulatory requirements.
9. The price (Price) of the Goods is set out in our quotation current at the date of your order or such other price as we
may agree in writing.
10. If the cost of the Goods to us increases due to any factor beyond our control including, but not limited to, material
costs, labour costs, alteration of exchange rates or duties, or changes to delivery rates, we can increase the Price prior to
11. Any increase in the Price under the clause above will only take place after we have told you about it.
12. You may be entitled to discounts. Any and all discounts will be at our discretion.
13. The Price is of fees for packaging and transportation / delivery.exclusive
14. The Price is of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or charged by anyexclusive
Cancellation and alteration
15. Details of the Goods as described in the clause above (Goods) and set out in our sales documentation are subject to
alteration without notice and are not a contractual offer to sell the Goods which is capable of acceptance.
16. The quotation (including any non-standard price negotiated in accordance with the clause on Price (above) is valid for
a period of only from the date shown in it unless expressly withdrawn by us at an earlier time.7 days
17. Either of us can cancel the order for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the quotation.
18. We will invoice you for the Price either:
on or at any time after delivery of the Goods; or
where the Goods are to be collected by you or where you wrongfully do not take delivery of the Goods, at any
time after we have notified you that the Goods are ready for collection or we have tried to deliver them.
19. You must pay the Price within of the date of our invoice or otherwise according to any credit terms agreed3 days
20. You must make payment even if delivery has not taken place and / or that the title in the Goods has not passed to you.
21. If you do not pay within the period set out above, we will suspend any further deliveries to you and without limiting
any of our other rights or remedies for statutory interest, charge you interest at the rate of % per annum above the base5
rate of the Bank of England from time to time on the amount outstanding until you pay in full.
22. Time for payment will be of the essence of the Contract between us and you.
23. All payments must be made in unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.British Pounds
24. Both parties must pay all amounts due under these Terms and Conditions in full without any deduction or withholding
except as required by law and neither party is entitled to assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against the other in
order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
25. We will arrange for the delivery of the Goods to the address specified in the quotation, or your order or to another
location we agree in writing.
26. If you do not specify a delivery address or if we both agree, you must collect the Goods from our premises.
27. Subject to the specific terms of any special delivery service, delivery can take place at any time of the day and must be
accepted at any time between 8 am to 8 pm.
28. If you do not take delivery of the Goods we may, at our discretion and without prejudice to any other rights:
store or arrange for the storage of the Goods and will charge you for all associated costs and expenses including,
but not limited to, transportation, storage and insurance; and / or
make arrangements for the redelivery of the Goods and will charge you for the costs of such redelivery; and/or
after 10 business days, resell or otherwise dispose of part or all of the Goods and charge you for any shortfall
below the price of the Goods.
29. If redelivery is not possible as set out above, you must collect the Goods from our premises and will be notified of this.
We can charge you for all associated costs including, but not limited to, storage and insurance.
30. Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. We will not be
liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods that is caused by a circumstance beyond our control or your failure to
provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
31. We can deliver the Goods by installments, which will be invoiced and paid for separately. Each installment is a
separate contract. Any delay in delivery or defect in an installment will not entitle you to cancel any other installment.
Inspection and acceptance of Goods
32. You must inspect the Goods on delivery or collection.
33. If you identify any damages or shortages, you must inform us in writing within of delivery, providing details.2 days
34. Other than by agreement, we will only accept returned Goods if we are satisfied that those Goods are defective and if
required, have carried out an inspection.
35. Subject to your compliance with this clause and/or our agreement, you may return the Goods and we will, as
appropriate, repair, or replace, or refund the Goods or part of them.
36. We will be under no liability or further obligation in relation to the Goods if:
if you fail to provide notice as set above; and/or
you make any further use of such Goods after giving notice under the clause above relating to damages and
the defect arises because you did not follow our oral or written instructions about the storage, commissioning,
installation, use and maintenance of the Goods; and/or
the defect arises from normal wear and tear of the Goods; and/or
the defect arises from misuse or alteration of the Goods, negligence, wilful damage or any other act by you, your
employees or agents or any third parties.
37. You bear the risk and cost of returning the Goods.
38. Acceptance of the Goods will be deemed to be upon inspection of them by you and in any event within after1 day
Risk and title
39. The risk in the Goods will pass to you on completion of delivery.
40. Title to the Goods will not pass to you until we have received payment in full (in cash or cleared funds) for: (a) the
Goods and/or (b) any other goods or services that we have supplied to you in respect of which payment has become due.
41. Until title to the Goods has passed to you, you must (a) hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as our bailee; and/or (b)
store the goods separately and not remove, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the
Goods; and/or (c) keep the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured against all risks for their full price
from the date of delivery.
42. As long as the Goods have not been resold, or irreversibly incorporated into another product, and without limiting any
other right or remedy we may have, we can at any time ask you to deliver up the Goods and, if you fail to do so
promptly, enter any of your premises or of any third party where the Goods are stored in order to recover them.
43. We can terminate the sale of Goods under the Contract where:
you commit a material breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions;
you are or become or, in our reasonable opinion, are about to become the subject of a bankruptcy order or take
advantage of any other statutory provision for the relief of insolvent debtors;
you enter into a voluntary arrangement under , or any other scheme orPart 1 of the Insolvency Act 1986
arrangement is made with your creditors; or
you convene any meeting of your creditors, enter into voluntary or compulsory liquidation, have a receiver,
manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed in respect of your assets or undertakings or any part
thereof, any documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator, notice of intention to
appoint an administrator is given by you or any of your directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as
defined in para. 14 of Schedule B1 of the Insolvency Act 1986), a resolution is passed or petition presented to any
court for the winding up of your affairs or for the granting of an administration order, or any proceedings are
commenced relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency.
Limitation of liability
44. Our liability under the Contract, and in breach of statutory duty, and in tort, misrepresentation or otherwise will be
limited to this section.
45. Subject to the clauses above on and , all warranties, conditions or otherInspection and Acceptance Risk and Title
terms implied by statute or common law (save for those implied by Section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are
excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
46. If we do not deliver the Goods, our liability is limited, subject to the clause below, to the costs and expenses incurred
by you in obtaining replacement goods of similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price
of the Goods.
47. Our total liability will not, in any circumstances, exceed the total amount of the Price payable by you.
48. We will not be liable (whether caused by our employees, agents or otherwise) in connection with the Goods, for:
any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, or expenses; and/or
any loss of profits; loss of anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of data; loss of reputation or goodwill;
business interruption; or, other third party claims; and/or
any failure to perform any of our obligations if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond our reasonable
any losses caused directly or indirectly by any failure or breach by you in relation to your obligations; and/or
any loss relating to the choice of the Goods and how they will meet your purpose or the use by you of the Goods
49. The exclusions of liability contained within this clause will not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal
injury caused by our negligence; or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or limit our liability;
and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
50. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by, or on behalf of, the party giving notice
(or a duly authorised officer of that party).
51. Notices will be deemed to have been duly given:
when delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered mail) during the normal business
hours of the recipient;
when sent, if transmitted by fax or email and a successful transmission report or return receipt is generated;
on the fifth business day following mailing, if mailed by national ordinary mail; or
on the tenth business day following mailing, if mailed by airmail.
52. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be addressed to the most recent address, email address or fax
number notified to the other party.
53. When providing the Goods to the Buyer, the Seller may gain access to and/or acquire the ability to transfer, store or
process personal data of employees of the Buyer.
54. The parties agree that where such processing of personal data takes place, the Buyer shall be 'data controller' and the
Seller shall be the 'data processor' as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation ( ) as may be amended,GDPR
extended and/or re-enacted from time to time.
55. For the avoidance of doubt, 'Personal Data', 'Processing', 'Data Controller', 'Data Processor' and 'Data Subject' shall
have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
56. The Seller shall only Process Personal Data to the extent reasonably required to enable it to provide the Goods as
mentioned in these terms and conditions or as requested by and agreed with the Buyer, shall not retain any Personal
Data longer than necessary for the Processing and refrain from Processing any Personal Data for its own or for any
third party's purposes.
57. The Seller shall not disclose Personal Data to any third parties other than employees, directors, agents, subcontractors
or advisors on a strict "need-to-know" basis and only under the same (or more extensive) conditions as set out in these
terms and conditions or to the extent required by applicable legislation and/or regulations.Powered by Rocket Lawyer®
58. The Seller shall implement and maintain technical and organisational security measures as are required to protect
Personal Data Processed by the Seller on behalf of the Buyer. Further information about the Seller's approach to data
protection are specified in its Data Protection Policy, which can be found . ForThe policy can be found on our website
any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: [email protected]
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
59. Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results
from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: industrial
action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other
event that is beyond the control of the party in question.
60. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall be considered as a waiver of any
subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
61. If one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those
provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which will remain valid and
Law and jurisdiction
62. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of and all disputesEngland and Wales
arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction
of the courts. English and Welsh courts